07 December 2011

C'est Moi


My lovely friend Annelie took some photos of me for my new website (It's coming one day.. I promise!)
If you live in Perth and need a good photographer, I can highly recommend Annelie.
You can find her website here.


Shannon said...

Lovely picture and lovely blog as well.


small catalogue said...

Your smile is as sweet as your blog!

one yellow jumpsuit. said...

I agree with Small Catalogue and I can't wait to see your new website. xx

Kristina said...

Such a beautiful picture! Was hopping over her from Mervis blog, really like what I see :) Greetings from Melbourne, Kristina

bron @ baby space said...

Lookin' lovely Miss Katie :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.. It is nice to know that there is someone out there (other than my husband) reading my posts! Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...